Our client, a well-established Australian brand within the banking and finance sector currently have an opening for an Infrastructure Architect / Technical Lead with exceptional knowledge of SQL clustering.
As an experienced Principal Infrastructure Technical Lead, you will play an important role in the development and maintenance of technical solutions on the hybrid cloud and ensure that the detailed design and operations are fit for purpose.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Provide expert technical expertise to a Hybrid Cloud Services teams, covering all aspects of the cloud within a specific service or pattern.
- Set direction and oversight for the consistent use and implementation of tools, standards, methods and processes to ensure that quality services are developed with consistent and maintainable code which supports risk, secure operations, and compliance management
- Evaluate and provide expert diagnosis and resolution of complex service (cross infrastructure/application) issues that may arise during the cloud life cycle to ensure effective development, maintenance and support of patterns and platform
- Liaise with executive and senior stakeholders (Business, Architecture, Engineering, Security and Operations) and Suppliers to ensure strong relationships are maintained, and business, technology requirements and solutions are understood
- Lead the build, deployment, and operations of automated cloud enabled patterns, tools, and platforms
You must have extensive experience in the following:
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, in a multi domain environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SQL Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
- Installation and configuration of SQL server components SSDB, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Thorough experience with High Availability deployments
- Ability to develop automation code within CHEF / RUBY, PowerShell delivering end to end automation of SQL Server on Windows hosts.
- Experience using DevOps tools including Artifactory, Jira, Bamboo
- Demonstrable ability and knowledge in one or more of the cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
For further information on this role, please send in our CV so we can arrange a call back to discuss your experience if relevant to the job above and quote reference # 203666