About the Company
This is a well known banking institution, going through a large program or work. They require an Infrastructure Architect to conduct branch infrastructure uplift
This role is integral to the success of the transformation program and will see you design and implement infrastructure uplift for the branch network
- Development of options to meet the requirements of the assignment
- Architectural solutions in change initiatives (i.e. Projects and Programs)
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk within assignments
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
Skills and Experience
To be a success in this role, you will need to offer the following skills and experience:
- Extensive architecture experience with branch uplifts, including ATMs, teller cash registers and branch networks
- Large-scale enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the banking sector
- High-level stakeholder management skills with solid communication
- Careful planning and blueprint design skills and able to interpret requriements into defined solutions
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference number 187962.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.