Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Architect to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as an Infrastructure Architect in an large ICT environment.
- Ability to proactively identify cross program Infrastructure dependencies and potential downstream impact.
- Working knowledge of frontend architectural topics (HTTP, Cookies, caching, web performance, scalability, security, third party integrations)
- Expert with Networking technologies including, MPLS, VRF, DMVPN, switching and routing technologies.
- Knowledge of network security constructs and capabilities including Layer 3 and Layer 7 firewalls, IPS, data diode, VPN.
- Should know about middleware applications and how they may interact with other dependant systems.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Katrina Vartzokas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.