Large Financial client based in the Sydney CBD is looking for a Solution Architect/Infrastructure Architect/Solution Designer to replatform their IT assets
- To review designs created and ensuring they are in compliance according to the org standards
- To Monitor others design and make necessary changes and present it to the Review boards to obtain approvals.
- Collaborate with team, business and service stakeholders to remove ambiguity around non-functional and functional requirements and provide direction on consumption standards, patterns and strategy
- Lead and direct technical resources to design, engineer and utilise standardised IT services, to promote business value
- Provide trusted consultation and guidance as trusted infrastructure and cloud advisor - acting as channel between business IT customers and technology teams
Skills and experience
- Infrastructure experience a must like wintel, x86, windows, redhat, sql, oracle.
- Experience on VMware on AWS.
- Knowledge on Public cloud desirable.
- Previous replatform migration experience a plus
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 237829