Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Infrastructure Architect.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Produce infrastructure architecture documentation and guidance for cloud and on premise business solutions.
- Bridge gaps between development, operations and infrastructure teams to ensure the reliability and security of the agency's solutions.
- Develop robust architectures and provide guidance on various infrastructure and operations projects, both on premise and cloud, including (but not limited to); Identity and Access Management (OPENAM to AzureAD), Network Migration projects (CISCO ACI and CISCO SDA), and Cloud Operations initiatives (AWS and AZURE).
- Input and review the designs based on previous experience and industry best practice.
- Work closely with developers, system administrators and release management staff.
- Support project managers and directors in technical delivery, change, and release management.
- Input into the development of new corporate Change Management processes for the new CloudOps world;
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the directors and managers to support an agile delivery model.
- Undertake additional duties as required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237581
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.