Oversee the infrastructure design & implementation for the EAMS program to ensure end to end connectivity & infrastructure requirements are delivered.
Role Description - Infrastructure Architect
Work with the EAMS program environment to oversee the infrastructure design and implementation for the EAMS program to ensure end to end connectivity and infrastructure requirements are delivered as the program moves through testing and into production. The role will support the development of release plans and implementation run sheets ensuring all infrastructure needs are catered for and considered. The projects spans multiple vendors leveraging Cloud IaaS vendors and on-premises infrastructure
Role Overview & Requirements:
- Support the development of release plans and implementation run sheets ensuring all infrastructure needs are catered for
- Supporting 1 to 2 year programs of work through all phases
- Lead design workshops and meetings to produce efficient outcomes that support the program's goals
- Support change governance with vendors
- Complex integrations with Ellipse 9 Asset Management and Workforce Management, HR, Finance and GIS
- Mix of on prem, vendor and cloud infrastructure
- Single Sign-on, AD, Okta
- Performance Testing Design and Support
- Security design and test support
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 quoting reference number 197951.