Are you an Infrastructure Architect who enjoys project engineering work? Have you helped design global infrastructure solutions from start to end? Have you got great customer and client-facing skills and experience in working in an enterprise-level work environment? Then this fantastic opportunity is for you.
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced highly technical Infrastructure Architect to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a new Windows, VMs, Cloud, Server, and Network technology stack.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services.
To be successful in this role, you must have held a similar position where you had experience dealing with multiple project teams in a global organisation. You must have exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across global platforms. You are a self-starter who would get your job done with minimal day to day guidance and oversight.
- Architecture guidance and management to projects and operations teams to ensure alignment with strategy and roadmap.
- Develop an implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on basis of IT strategies and business requirements.
- Ensure optimal governance structure and comply with activities related to infrastructure architecture adherence.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
- Implementation and solution design of new Virtualisation Platforms in both VMWare and Hyper V for Critical Infrastructure Systems.
- Backup System Design, Planning & Implementation
- Firewall & Security Design & Implementation
- Workload migration from Legacy to New Platform including rebuilds of AD, File, Secure DMZ with Citrix Remote Access & Secure Data Transfer mechanism.
- Migration/Rebuild/Upgrade of Various other Application & Foundation Services.
- Scripting/automating routine tasks and deployments using PowerShell
Having following Certifications will be highly regarded
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Enterprise Architecture Centre of Excellence (EACOE)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
(Job Reference: 239745)