About the Company
This is one of Australia's leading agribusiness organisations that covers the whole supply chain from farm gate through delivering products to consumers both here in Australia and overseas.
Great city fringe location with flexible work options.
The Infrastructure Analyst role is to provide technical support of key technologies in accordance with ITIL processes and best practice.
What you will do:
- Administer and manage the various technologies that the Infrastructure group maintains including; VMware, Microsoft Windows, Citrix, Exchange, Veeam and various Storage Technologies.
- Undertake performance monitoring and availability management of all ETS managed technologies and services.
- Ensure relevant support agreements are maintained and current.
- Proactively seek to improve/upgrade current infrastructure, practice, and procedure.
- Keep informed of relevant industry trends and best practices for technologies managed by the IT Enterprise Technology Group.
- Undertake primary system ownership roles of technologies managed by ETS.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the server and network infrastructure environment through best practise based ITIL operational processes such as change management and problem and incident management for both local and remote users.
- Provide point of escalation support to the IT Service Desk and other members of the Support Team.
- Manage to resolution problems identified through the assessment of incidents.
- Provide overflow support to the IT Service Desk.
- Working with the System and Network Engineering teams to ensure involved projects are successfully managed.
- Actively provide support for virtualised and physical Windows Desktop environments, Citrix, VMware and Windows infrastructures in accordance with ITIL processes and industry best practice to the team.
- Actively provide support for operational level Cisco Networking and Security systems
- Champion the change management process within the infrastructure environment
- Assist in developing solutions for infrastructure projects that meet with organisation standards and ensure such projects do not compromise the security, or functional aspects of the IT infrastructure.
- May be required to participate in on-call (out of hours) support for Production Server and Storage systems.
Mandatory Experience Required:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Core Technologies (DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, SCCM, PowerShell)
- VMware vSphere
- Australian Work Rights
A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role is essential.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 241536.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.