Our client is looking for a Splunk Enterprise Security Use Case Developer for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD. The role will be working within the Cyber Security Operations team helping to detect cyber incidents as early as possible to minimize impact.
- Develop, test and operationalize new security use cases in Splunk Enterprise Security
- Ensure all current log data sources and respective use cases are accurate
- Work with stakeholders to:
- Gather requirements
- Define Statement of Work
- Design and build Splunk solutions
- Transition solutions to operations
- Support, maintain and enhance existing Splunk application availability and integrity
- Assist with continuous improvement processes
- Log data ingestion
- Dashboard creation
- Enterprise Security
- Experience in an Agile environment
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 201794)