A Leading Banking client is in need of a strong Infrastructure & Cloud (AWS) Architect with DevOps experience.
The Successful candidate will play an important role in providing technical and end to end expertise across various Infrastructure related projects.
- Design and provide architectural solutions
- Provide Infrastructure, Cloud and technology based outcomes
- Provide technical consulting, cost estimation and advice to projects to ensure alignment to technology strategy, architectures, and utilisation of standardised IT services
- Create the solution designs and documentation required
Skills and experience
- Strong technical experience with Architecture and IT Solution Design across Infrastructure technologies, including Storage, High Availability, Networking, Cloud, Hosting and Applications hosted platforms
- Experience with modern Cloud focused architectures augmented with domain specific skills, experience and exposure across certain disciplines such as; DevOps, GitOps, AWS, Azure, Service Management, SDN, Networking, End User Experience, and Infrastructure as Code.
- A deep understanding of business strategic planning and consulting with delivery teams
- Hands on experience in facilitating and contributing to transitioning target architecture from current to desired state across multiple projects
- A background in Operations/Infrastructure Architecture/Design
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 240303