Our client operates withing the public sector, they seek an Systems Assurance Manager to join their team and provide leadership strategy, audit advice, and ensure continuous improvement is implemented within the public sector. This is a potential 6-month contract (with possibility to go permanent) based in Melbourne's CBD, occasional travel througout Victoria and Australia may be required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Sound knowledge of industry and public sector trends, particularly related to IT
- Influence team's strategic direction
- Provide advice on performance audit, financial audit, other business areas
- Contribute to the strategic planning processes, business plans, budget, business systems, risk management, and resource allocation
- Assist information systems audit team members
- Compliance: meet corporate governance requirements by ensuring work is delivered in accordance with legislative and policy requirements
- Experience working within IT audit (external or internal) or IT consulting field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Mentoring and managing junior teams
- Experience using data analytics tools QlikSense/PowerBI desired
- Familiar with ERPs such as SAP, Oracle E-Business, Peoplesoft and other systems
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate, apply now with you latest resume in Word format. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.