About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader within IT services and solutions as an Information Systems Architect based in either Perth or Brisbane. This role is for an initial 4 month contract.
The role will be working heavily within the security field so a solid background in Cyber Security is necessary.
The client is interested in candidates with the following:
- Tertiary or vocational qualifications in electrical engineering, computer science or network technology.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent/substitute qualification
- Australian or New Zealand police clearance.
- Operational experience in the energy, mining, manufacturing, transport and technology industries.
- Operational Technology Security (OTS) technology implementation and operational experience.
- Network cyber security defense implementation and / or operational experience (firewalls, vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, secure web gateway (SWG), email protection).
- Experience in employing Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) models to assess current state maturity and progress measured against industry standards and frameworks.
- Network security testing experience.
- Familiar with the role of advisory consulting or internal audit processes.
- Previous exposure to presenting analysis reports and recommendations.
- Good working knowledge of some of the following standards and frameworks:
- Australian Energy Sector Cyber Security Framework (AESCSF).
- Information Security Management Standard, (ISO 27001).
- Risk Management - Guidelines, (ISO 31000).
- International Society of Automation, Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems, (ISA 62443).
- USA National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Special Publication 800-82 Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security, (NIST 800.82).
- Australian Security of Critical Infrastructure Act 2018.
- NIST Cyber Security Framework (NIST CSF).
If you are keen please click apply and contact Gayle Truslove on 0894231400
Reference number: 199784