Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to join their Information Security Office. They are seeking specialists who are focused on delivering excellent information security operation services while continuously driving efficiencies into the use of security technology.
In this role you would be working closely with the rest of the Information Security Team, you would be collaborating with IT and Business stakeholders to deliver information security operations services across all domains including cloud, network, operating systems, security technology governance and other services.
Our Client has specified that they're looking for someone who comes from a Strong Security Background.
- Ensures the highest standards of control hygiene and protection against external intrusion and internal malpractice in accordance with information security policy, practices and procedures.
- Provide support to other services within the Engineering and Governance Team which will include SecOps BAU and Project activities.
- Assist with automation integration to API's
- Build compliance report dashboards created in Tenable, Rapid7, Tableau
- Support the security operations team culture and processes in alignment with ITIL Service Management model
- Create and update OS hardening guidelines in line with CIS standard and through engagement with relevant stakeholders
This candidate is ideally a hands on Security Specialist (Doer)
- A high level of knowledge of current security trends, threats and technologies in complex IT environments is essential
- Demonstrated experience with Anti-Virus and Malware protection
- Cyberark experience is highly regarded
- Patchwork and Vulnerability Management Experience
- Experience with Proxies
This Candidate should come with a strong Security Engineer background.
SOE Hardening experience
Practical knowledge of Windows, Linux, virtualisation and mobile operating system
Provide security technical SME and operations as part of an Agile/Dev Ops team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196921