- $160,000.00 - $175,000.00 package + Bonus
- North Ryde location
- Market leader end user client
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Information Security Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience in Information Technology, with at least 5 years specialising in a Senior Information Security role.
- Must have applicable certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA or CISM)
- A deep understanding of Risk Management principles and frameworks.
- A solid understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and security architecture frameworks (e.g. SABSA).
- Experience working with relevant industry standards and guidelines including ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, COBIT, Privacy, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Internet and network security systems and tools including firewalls, load balancers, WAFs IDP, PKI and remote access systems.
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft, UNIX and Linux Operating Systems.
- Exposure to private & public Cloud platforms (i.e. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, AWS, Azure).
- A self-starter who can work independently and effectively with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in conducting presentations and workshops for varying audience types.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a variety of stakeholders and build effective relationships at all levels within the organisations.
- A high proficiency working with Microsoft Office tools.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button