Looking for a passionate Information Security Engagement Lead to support successful delivery.
In essence, you will provide subject matter expertise to a business unit portfolio of Information Technology projects and change initiatives
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Support the supply and demand of information security services to large, varied and complex programs and projects
- Manage key business and technology stakeholder relationships and act as a key engagement point into the Information Security Office (ISO) function
- Liaise with stakeholders on the identification of risks, threats, and the development of controls to mitigate them.
- Facilitate IS risk assessment of all project/Minor Works/ business as usual (BAU) and change initiatives in the assigned portfolio
- Deliver subject matter expertise (SME) and service capability to project delivery teams to help support business outcomes and take ownership to lead agreed project engagement for ISO
- Provide specialised advice regarding IT risk and security practices in areas such as: system architecture and configuration; best practices and industry standards; policies and procedures; compliance and regulatory obligations, testing, security verification and business continuity to internal stakeholders
Key Skills and knowledge
- Broad understanding of the business and technology environment
- Understanding of strategic and architecture requirements
- Customer service mentality
- Stakeholder Engagement
If you have the key skills and experience to be successful in this position APPLY NOW