Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Information Management project manager to undertake a number of pilot projects in the information and records management. Duties will include: Developing proposed schedule for delivery of Digital Check-up focus areas, development of policies, procedures, protocols for the use of new information technology applications and Assisting with the development of committee papers.
This is a contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with Possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Project management experience
- Information management experience
- Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Project management methodologies
- Desired knowledge and capability in modern information and records management technologies.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #202926
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.