About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As the Information Architect you will provide leadership relating to the establishment of the Department's enterprise information management. You will work across portfolios to develop and enhance the enterprise information architecture and data management to increase quality, availability, use and share
- Design and build relational databases for data storage or processing
- Develop strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery
- Maintain database by removing and deleting old data
- Evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration
- Establish processes and frameworks
- Develop and enhance the enterprise information architecture and data management
- Work to increase quality, availability, use and share.
- Work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architect
- Strengthen the meta data management and master data management.
- Lead the development of an enterprise information asset management
- Develop and maintain the department's conceptual and logical data models
- Previous experience in Information Architect role
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- Strong experience in enterprise information architecture and data management
- Experienced in conceptual and logical data models
- Ability to design and build relational databases
- Solid strategy experience across warehouse implementation, data acquisition and archive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes in January
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.