Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and thorough Information Architect for a prominent cross-agency project. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with long-term extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing information architecture artefacts including data models, standards, taxonomies, transformations, metadata definitions and ensuring artefacts produced are fit for purpose, adhere to the architecture standards and patterns, are compliant with Whole-of-Government requirements
- Providing information architecture and data modelling services across highly complex, enterprise level environments
- Documenting information architectures and road map(s) for projects and programs of work
- Assisting in the preparation of project work plans with respect to architecture and design
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships with business representatives, delivery managers and solution architects
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing Information Architecture artefacts, applying Information Architecture practices in an agile and dynamic environment and working with governance bodies to get Information Architecture artefacts reviewed, agreed, approved and versioned
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels
- A proven track record of delivery whilst working within a project team
- Knowledge of existing standards used within the Australian Government
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193893
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.