About the Role
The Senior Data Insights Analyst is responsible for developing various Information Architecture artefacts such as data quality workflows, data migration jobs, data models, data analysis reports, and to support the Information Architect with Information Management Strategy development and rollout.
- Partners with business and IT representatives to deliver relevant aspects of Information Architecture.
- Support the Information Architect with rollout of Information Management strategy.
- Coordinate SME participation for on-going Information Management projects.
- Develop and maintain data models for legacy systems
Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with Data management processes
- Strong experience with MS Excel & Data Visualisation tools
- Experience in working with industry leading data quality tools E.g. Informatica, Experian, SAP
- Working knowledge with industry leading NoSQL databases. E.g. Mongo, Mark logic, Cloudera
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis for critical business systems.
- Experience in programming and scripting languages is desirable.
- Strong communication skills
Does this sound like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 189798.