Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
If you are a Information Analyst professional, and has the ability to learn new technologies quickly then we would like to hear from you!
This is a Permanent role based in the Adelaide, SA.
Key skills required:
- Data Management
- Excellent analytical skills, such as analysing root cause, data profiling, exploration, validation and data quality
- Ability to work with data owners and data stewards to establish data reconciliation process
- Should have good Data quality policy oversight
- Expert in monitoring and record keeping
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
Mandatory Requirement: Candidates must be eligible to secure a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.