Our client is a reputable organization and leading house hold name that is seeking an Informatica Developer for an initial 3 month contract based only 20 minutes from the Perth CBD. (there is a potential for permanency thereafter)
The role will involve predominantly development but will also involve aspects of support.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Data integration implementation using Informatica tools;
- Informatica 9.X.X(PowerExchange 9.6.1 & PowerCenter 9.6.1), DIH (Informatica Data Integration Hub 9.6.1);
- Oracle 11g(SQL, PL/SQL), Teradata 14 and DB2;
- Extensively use of Informatica client Components including Source Analyzer, Warehouse designer, Mapping designer, Mapplet Designer, Informatica Repository Manager and Informatica Workflow Manager;
- Good knowledge on Data modelling and warehousing concepts like Star schema, ER Diagrams, Dimensions, Fact Tables;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
If you are interested and have the skills & experience we are seeking, please feel free to apply now with a suitable resume. Eastern States candidates may be considered but require full Australian Work Rights as well as genuine reasons for relocation.
Contact: Lisa Williams (reference number: 187803)