This role requires strong ETL skills, excellent database design, as well as the timely project driven development and ongoing support / maintenance of the data warehouse to facilitate the business-users' requirements for MIS reporting.
- Provide robust Data Warehouse architectural and development solutions for all areas of the Bank, including a facilitation of the bank's data product synergies, ensuring consistent and efficient technical delivery of information.
- Ensure all aspects of the system lifecycle (i.e. analysis, testing, documentation, support) are properly managed in accordance with the banks standards / policies, and that all approved tasks are completed on time.
- Ensure that the business needs are met, and hence be involved in analysis, user requirements, fixes / enhancements to existing ETL processes and reporting, as well as any new changes and reporting requirements.
- Development of technical design/configuration solutions against approved Business Requirements.
Technical skills required:
- Experience with Oracle Databases
- Informatica Power Center
- SAP Business Objects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4917 quoting reference: 192135