About the role
You will be working in an agile, multidisciplinary team to perform analysis and investigations of cyber incidents, and provide remediation advice and mitigations to protect and secure systems.
The Incident Responders are required to perform analysis and investigations of 'low/moderate impact' cyber incidents. This includes providing remediation advice and mitigations to protect and secure systems.
The Incident Responders will work as call centre operators. They will triage reported incidents, provide initial response capabilities and provide general advice and assistance.
Skills and experience
- A solid foundation in the workings of computers including proficiency in networks, system administration and programming.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical advice to a range of audiences including non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to manage challenging customers/conversations.
- A demonstrated ability to use common sense and resolve issues by sourcing information, asking questions and problem solving.
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies. Able to talk about incident response processes and how to manage an investigation (or multiple investigations). A good knowledge of the cyber kill chain and how to go about detecting each stage.
FYI: Part-time options will be considered.
Baseline Clearance is a MUST
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 207346.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.