Due to on-going demands an Incident Manager is required for an initial 6 month contract, joining one of Adelaide largest IT employers.
It's goal is to provide management an oversight to all incidents, to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process and incident resolution to ensure business continuity.
You will possess comprehensive knowledge of the delivery organisation and will be able to navigate quickly through the organisation to resolve incident handling issues and/or problems escalated to their attention.
- Will manage critical or high-risk technology issues
- Resolve technical/business incidents independently
- Define the ITIL processes and practices based on change, incident and problem management
- Manage business Service Level Agreements and support proactive analysis of trends on customers or industry issues
- Identify, manage and lead escalations through different leadership levels
- Solid experience in developing, administering change, incident and problem management practices
- Advanced verbal communication skills and with the ability to communicate complex matters
- Certification in ITIL
- Must be willing to work outside of business hours including nights and weekend
Due to our client requirements, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.