Due to on-going demands, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Incident Manager to join a true market leader on a permanent basis.
As part of your role, you will provide management an oversight to all high severity incidents, to drive operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Incident Management process and incident resolution to ensure business continuity.
You will possess comprehensive knowledge of incident management processes and be able to navigate quickly through the organisation to resolve incident handling issues and/or problems escalated to their attention.
In addition, a high level of negotiation and exceptional communication skills will be essential to the success of this role. You will thrive in high impact situations and be able to engage with multiple teams and promote team work and collaboration at a high level.
- Will manage critical or high-risk technology issues
- Resolve technical/business incidents independently
- Define the ITIL processes and practices based on change, incident and problem management
- Manage business Service Level Agreements and support proactive analysis of trends on customers or industry issues
- Identify, manage and lead escalations through different leadership levels
- Solid experience in developing, administering change, incident and problem management practices
- Advanced verbal communication skills and with the ability to communicate complex matters
- Certification in ITIL
- Must be willing to work outside of business hours including nights and weekend
Due to our client requirements, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.