A leading banking client is in need of an Incident Manager with ServiceNow for initial 6 months contract in Sydney CBD
- Responsible in making sure timely incident response, resolution, reporting and closure across the Group.
- Manage major incident records from resolution to closure, ensuring data quality and integrity.
- Facilitate post-incident review meetings, report production, and communication.
- Provide specialist advise and coaching to federated technology teams to ensure process compliance.
- Support the transition of Incident Management and Reporting to ServiceNow early next year.
Skills and experience
- Experience using ServiceNow for Incident Management, Knowledge Management and Reporting.
- Effective communication skills to engage and work with service management and support teams.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to ensure incident quality and integrity.
- Ability to facilitate post-incident review meetings and provide quality reporting and communications.
- Knowledge of ITIL 4 practices and continuous improvement
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 240683