Our Federal Government Client is seeking a APS6 Incident Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination of Incident response activities, while assisting in Problem Management as a secondary function. Incident management is governed by the Agency's Event and Incident Management Framework and supported by Standard Operating Procedures. This role entails the use of excellent analytical skills, proactive stakeholder engagement and problem-solving ability. This role includes a 24x7 on call roster component to provide emergency incident response and requires the understanding of technology and business functions.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Undertake incident response activities involving containment, remediation and restoration or services
- Assist Director and Executives to resolve incidents and system problems
- Chair technical bridge calls with external and internal stakeholders and Agency partners
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including other Agencies and industry bodies to achieve the outcomes of Incident and Problem Management processes
- Ensure accurate incident and problem logs are maintained in Agency's IT Service Management system
- Adhere to Incident management and Problem Management Quality Assurance requirements
- Assist transition of incidents to Problem management and provide support to Problem management activities
- Support business continuity planning, and the development and implementation of recovery plans as required
- Provide reporting and data analysis relating to Incident Management
- Contribute to executive and risk management meetings and risk management activities across the Agency
- Develop, document and co-ordinate Operational Procedures to ensure appropriate service levels and quality of service are maintained
- Remain aware of the Team's priorities, including having an active involvement in collaborating with other areas of the Agency
- Support Incident Management functions on a 24x7 on call roster
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in enterprise level operational environment incorporating business function and technology is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in Incident Management
- Experience in Problem management, Change and Release Management will be desirable
- Experience in chairing business conference calls, collaborating with senior executives and a demonstrated ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Experience in collaborating with senior executives and a demonstrated ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212753
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.