Federal Government contract opportunity for an experienced Implementation Support Lead to provide support to a portfolio of implementation projects th
This role will see you responsible for:
Maintaining effective relationships and liaise with technical teams within external software provider organisations
- Drive timelines for prompt connection as per the requirements of specific industry offers
- Assist them in promptly identifying, analysing and making a strong contribution towards the early resolution of usability issues.
- Working with internal and external teams to develop supporting materials for developers
- Maintain effective internal relationships that will support the team's delivery
- Ensure the activities are planned, documented, actioned, and completed within agreed timeframes and quality standards
- Establish and maintain processes for managing projects including the Implementers Program and other internal projects and a portfolio of implementation projects.
- Provision of advice and support to development and testing teams to resolve issues and facilitate delivery of business outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager in a Information Technology
- Proven ability to make appropriate decisions within the boundaries of this role's delegated authority.
- High level communication skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Ability to negotiate needs & expectations with multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills & strong attention to detail
- Experience supporting complex & cross organisation programs to ensure delivery within short timeframes
- Prior experience working witin Govermmet and/or Digital Health related projects is highly advantagous
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 30037644 quoting reference 241381.
Applications for this role close 9am Wednesday, 1st December 2021. Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.