About the role
Success in this role will require liaison across a broad range of client's stakeholder groups and taking a proactive, hands-on role to drive the planning, management and implementation of the program implementation activities, and co-ordinating the key deliverables for a successful service transition of the solution.
- Proactively project manage the various tasks required for the implementation of the SMS program, working in collaboration with the ICT Implementation Manager and vendor Implementation Managers.
- Escalate and provide solutions to issues related to implementation and or service transition activities for the program.
- Prepare, update and manage a combined detailed implementation run book, for the release of large release into production.
- Orchestration and management of Implementation Dry Runs.
- Planning and execution of the Detailed Implementation Plan across the go-live event.
- Work with project managers and developers to create the relevant knowledge articles for support.
- Run post implementation reviews and collate the appropriate information for review.
- Prepare CAB and relevant governance approval documentation.
- Co-ordinate the development of the service transition plans, across business and technical teams for handover to support teams.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191323.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).