Our client is a leader in delivering Software Solutions for clients within the Healthcare Industry. Currently operating globally, they were founded over 30 years ago and are currently experiencing a period of growth.
The role is working with a range of both large and medium clients, delivering software solutions into a variety of different areas.
- Undertake and co-ordinate system implementations and enhancements for new and existing customers
- Continually maintain the HQ solution with customer implementation information and tasks that are underway
- Develop strong customer relationships and ensure the customers remain up to date on the progress of enhancements and deliveries
- Direct liaison with customers to introduce and confirm project engagement
- Confirm project engagement methodology;
- Planning and confirmation of the project timelines and scope including project working group, workshop intervals and key dates
- Conduct product demonstrations for prospective customers via online conferencing or in person
- Provide pre-workshop documentation and activities to customers as required
- Conduct configuration workshops
- Develop quotations from customer requests after liaising with the appropriate team members to confirm the scope of work that is required
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' project implementation experience in health care, WH&S or technology sectors
- Previous experience with software solutions and basic programming
- Proficiency with common software systems such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated experience in managing competing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation, communication and decision-making skills
- Appetite to travel both interstate and internationally when/if required
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity wont be around for long.