Permanent opportunity available for experienced Implementation Project Managers to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will work closely with Project Managers/ Scrum Masters in the delivery and execution phases of different projects. This includes supporting necessary teams involved, and managing schedules, scope, budget, risks and outputs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leadership and coordination of technology resources required to deliver the specific Testing and Implementation milestones for the stream of work within the project;
- Management of technology teams and vendors in relation to implementation activities (Acceptance, Testing and Change implementation tasks)
- Manages engagement of Technology resources and Asset teams and ongoing delivery requirements.
- Provides regular status updates and project information
- Ensures technology components are transitioned into BAU and ownership is confirmed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant project success track record including exposure to PMBOK, SDLC and agile methodologies
- Experience working with key assets
- Planning and managing complex implementations
- Vendor management
- Some experience in difficult stakeholder management
- Banking experience highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW