Our client, one of the Federal Government Agency is seeking a Implementation Manager to join an insurance support program focused on long term positive outcomes for people with disability.
You will assist in the development of change management activities, to ensure the smooth and effective introduction of its work program. The role will be responsible for managing the successful adoption of change by both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and deploy a large strategic program of change across a complex group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead a small team of change management, learning and development, and communications staff.
- Undertake rigorous analysis of change impacts, determining the size, complexity and type of change and the associated potential risks and issues.
- Provide leadership and proactive direction in the execution and delivery of change initiatives to influence buy-in and support successful project adoption
- Support the development of communications and learning and development materials.
Skills & Experience
- Certified Change practitioner with a strong background and success in delivering high profile transformation projects within government or large corporations.
- Confident managing senior stakeholders, influencing decisions and dealing with complex stakeholder groups
- Demonstrate the ability to be highly adaptable and respond to competing priorities and urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Office and visual design tools
Please not this role is within the Federal Government, applications are required to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199284