- Large Financial Services Organisation
- HRIS Workday Implementation and Cutover Management
- 4 Month + Contract - North Sydney
About the role:
Contribute as the subject matter expert to the implementation of an end to end HRIS solution (Workday) and Ascender drawing on previous Workday Implementation experience across pre-cut-over, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise the overall implementation of the solution.
- Develop an overall Implementation cutover runlist for business led activities, working closely with Technical teams to drive technical implementation plans, including rollback plans.
- Plan and Coordinate cut-over and Go-live activities and handover to BAU Support.
- Ensure entry into and exit out of Stage Gates are met, facilitate Go-No Go decisions and complete transition requirements.
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations for a successful transition.
Skills and experience:
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Project planning, management and documentation skills
- Advanced facilitation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Relationship Building & Communicating with Influence
- Minimum 4 years leading Complex Implementation activities for large enterprises.
- Strong experience in Cutover management, change management and transition to BAU support.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations, ideally Workday HR, highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 205380.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.