Looking for an Implementation Manager/Senior Project Analyst to primarily support delivery within the banking industry.
- Manage Communications between the project team and multiple application teams, including managing the team mailbox inclusive of inbound / outbound emails per the project communications plan for the gathering and analysis of project related data.
- Manage and maintain the engagement tracking spreadsheet.
- Conduct necessary follow-ups with stakeholders who have not responded to project communications, to maintain the project schedule.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of collected data to achieve project outcomes.
- Attend progress review meetings and update schedules / appointments accordingly.
- Generate reports detailing progress including especially any key activities missed or forecast to miss baseline dates
- Update Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, SharePoint 365 etc based on results of engagement with application teams
- Create and update Jira tickets.
- Knowledge of Technology project implementation and change management processes
- Ability to coordinate and manage several implementation related activities simultaneously through rigorous prioritisation and follow up
- Prior experience leading and managing IT implementation/coordination activities
- Experience within Release Management processes.
If you are seeking your next opportunity and have the key skills and experience to be successful in this role, please APPLY NOW