Our client has established a dominant presence within the Banking and Finance Industry, they are currently seeking an Implementation Manager to support a Terminal Replacement Rollout on an initial 12 Month Contract.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Consulting and engaging with business and technology stakeholders to create detailed scheduling, plan and run sheets in preparation and execution of implementation
- Identified resources required for implementation and costs built into financials
- Monitor progress against plan (schedule/resource profile)
- Cater for multiple implementation scenarios to deliver speed to value
- Ensuring that the project completes all the preconditions for technology solutions to be implemented in the appropriate release including operational readiness
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Experienced and confident with UAT coordination, BVT and pulling together detailed release activities
- High level of PC literacy including especially excellent talents using MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to define a problem in terms of key issues and apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions
- Strong understanding of control and quality disciplines.
- Experience using Teamplay, Lotus Notes, PPM, and Project/Work Spaces
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #207674