Our client pride themselves on successful project delivery and more recently being recognized as a leader within their industry.
They operate within the Time and Attendance software solution space. Due to a significant increase in projects, we now require Implementation Consultant- HR/Payroll to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around successful end to end solution implementations
Responsibilities revolve around the below.
- Requirement gathering and workshop
- Technical/functional specification documentation
- Data analysis
- Solution design
- Work close with technical teams - Developers, engineers etc
Skills & Experience
- Experience in implementation of Time and Attendance, Workforce Management or HR/Payroll related systems
- Time & Attendance Knowledge & Skills (preferably with Kronos knowledge) desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent collaboration skills (with both technology and business teams)
We seek a profile with good exposure to Time & Attendance, Workforce Management or HR & Payroll related systems. Someone who is forward thinking, customer service orientated and is motivated by working and contributing to a great team.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW