Kronos Implementation Project Manager/Consultant
Our client pride themselves on delivering quality time and attendance solutions. Due to growth, we are seeking an Implementation Project Manager/Consultant to work alongside the tech team and project managers during implementation projects.
The role essentially is working with a range of corporates both large and medium enterprises, delivering Kronos solutions into a variety of business units.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder management
- Working with internal technical teams
- Managing solution changes and upgrades
- Involvement in technical and functional workshops
- Functional Requirement List
- System Functional Design
- Configuration/Implementation/Migration/Development Design
- Project status reports (cost and time)
- Work closely with client during implementation handover
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Kronos configurations and implementations
- Proactive and solutions focused approach
- Experience working with a range of customers
- Ability to work with technical and business stakeholders
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW.