Class Financial Systems
This is an opportunity for you to be part of an incredible success story, and grow your finance or IT career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Class Financial Systems has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth management and accounting markets since 2009. Its key software product, Class Super, is Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software.
Thousands of accountants and financial advisers rely on the award-winning solution to quickly and efficiently administer more than 80,000 funds. Due to the company's astounding growth trajectory and the enormous success of its software products, Class Financial Systems is now looking to hire an Implementation Consultant to provide technical and management consulting services to Class users with the implementation and rollout of Class within their organisation and with the rollout of Class functionality to their related parties including planners, investors and auditors.
- Build trust, communicate effectively and drive engagement with the customer.
- Communicate value proposition of using the Class system and following the Class implementation process to customers.
- Follow plan, execute and track activities against an agreed implementation plan and ensure that customers are fully implementing the Class system in their business and embracing the change management required within their operations.
- Assist the customer through the "first 60/90 day" implementation plan including planning for user access, training, fund transitions, data feed activations, business policy settings and training.
- Conduct spot reviews of the customer's funds, training attendance and user activity to ensure the customer is optimising the system capabilities.
Implementation Planning and Continuous Process Improvement
- Provide consulting support to customers across the entire on-boarding process:
- trialling, contract issuing and the "first 60/90 days" of a new implementation
- Ensure the CRM is updated and ensure process check-points and statuses are completed by the appropriate party at each stage of the on-boarding process.
- Gather information to define Best practises and assist customers in adopting best practise principles for administration on the Class applications.
Academic & trades qualifications
Formal degree qualifications in the area of Accounting required.
Work Experience and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Past experience in working in an accounting practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Australian Superannuation legislation and practice
- Exposure to the software development cycle using an Agile approach
- Knowledge of Class or other SMSF administration systems
- Experience working in Business Services and/or Tax Accounting
Should you be interested in this fantastic job opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion about the role, contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.