About the role
The ICT Services Branch requires an Identity & Access Management System Administrator to support significate growth and continued strategy development. This role requires diverse experience across multiple technical domains and solutions, a customer focus, a positive attitude, and a desire to be challenged and to hit the ground running.
- Direct and mature the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program.
- Develop the governance and management oversight to effectively address key aspects within this environment, including provisioning and deprovisioning, centralised directory services, privileged user management and authorisation and access management.
- Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Establish, document and communicate IAM services, capabilities, policies and procedures to key stakeholders and consumers.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team aligned with Agency values. and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience, of greater than 3 years IAM, identity lifecycle management,
- implementation and support of identity and access management technology, in a senior technical role relating to cloud;
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both;
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance;
- Demonstrated experience in single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and
- Privileged Access Management (PAM);
- Experience in implementing IAM solutions complying to ASD/ACSC requirements in cloud
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction;
- Proven ability to define successful new product requirements and implementation strategies;
OPEN to Permanent Resident
Ausrtalian Citiezen it Prioritize
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207856.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.