We are currently recruiting for multiple Identity Engineers with experience in both on-premise and Cloud environments (Active Directory, Azure) to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
This is a hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running Identity & Directory Services, through Active Directory and Azure on premise or through public cloud providers including the provision and management of the specific technical service. You will be required to carry out maintenance, monitoring and support for infrastructure to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Identity & Directory Services environment.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex and critical Operational IT environments in a 24/7 capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in Identity & Directory technology in both on premise and Cloud environments - Active Directory, Azure.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions
- Must be an expert in one or more service technologies e. AD/DNS/DHCP/ADFS/AzureAD
- Advanced with Powershell scripting using object orientated methodologies, can prove examples
- Excellent management of high volume change management requirements
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbally and written and can articulate ideas at appropriate levels depending on the audience
- Has a strong working knowledge of IT security principals
- ITIL certified with an understanding of Agile
- VMware and AWS experience
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.