About the role
- 6 month contract (with potential extension)
- Competitive daily rates
- Ideally a Windows based Engineers, with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory experience
A hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running Identity & Directory Services, for the client on premise or through public cloud providers (Active Directory and Azure) including the provision and management of the specific technical service. Carries out maintenance, monitoring and support for infrastructure to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Identity & Directory Services environment.
- Responsible for the management and evolution of client's Identity & Directory Services.
- Responsible for the operation of Identity & Directory Services activities and the various applications that the team supports and enhances.
- Available and participate in Identity & Directory Services support on a 24 x 7 basis to ensure stable operation of IT services aligned to business and customer needs.
- Monitors, manages and improves against key measures, metrics and service levels set for Service Management (Incident, Request, Problem, and Change).
- Supports planning, risk analysis and delivery of Identity & Directory Services upgrades, patches, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to IT infrastructure components to minimise the impact to business.
- Provide continuous improvement of Identity & Directory Services processes, procedures and support operational excellence.
- Identifies key issues and risk elements and escalates promptly to the relevant escalation point.
- Responsible for Identity & Directory Services components of the Technology Infrastructure Disaster Recovery Plan.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in Identity & Directory technology in both on premise and Cloud environments - Active Directory, Azure.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery
- Has demonstrated successful operation of an enterprise grade Identity & Directory services environment (20,000+ users) in a 24/7 operational capacity
- History of large-scale Identity & Directory services transformations using change management structures
- Must be an expert in one or more service technologies e. AD/DNS/DHCP/ADFS/AzureAD
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.