Our prestigious Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Identity Management & Access Control (IMAC) Designer to join their dynamic team to assist in the delivery of multiple national projects. This is an initial engagement until June 2020 with a 2x 12 month extension options based at our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed design artefacts for new IMAC capabilities;
- Providing technical guidance on IMAC services using existing patterns;
- Designing governance under the Architecture Working Group;
- Reviewing and contributing to project High Level Solution Design (HLSD);
- Conducting proof of technology (PoT) work to help inform and mature the IMAC Strategy;
- Providing input into Cyber Security Framework for the branch. (Identify and Protect).
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as specialist identity systems analyst and/or solution designer.
- Demonstrable experience in leading identity specific business systems solution design activities.
- Demonstrable experience in development of identity specific: functional, non-functional and technical specifications; high level solution outline; and detailed solution design documentation.
- Ability to produce high quality business focused and technical documentation.
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes with a demonstrated track record of successful delivery of outcomes with Identity and Access Management projects.
- Experience with IBM security identity systems.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199594.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.