Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for managing a range of business and information technology projects in accordance with recognised project management methodologies to deliver quality outcomes within agreed tolerances.
Key position responsibilities:
- Overall accountability for successful delivery of assigned ICT application projects, by providing subject matter advice and guidance.
- Overall accountability for successful delivery of assigned ICT infrastructure projects, by providing subject matter advice and guidance.
- Develop and maintain productive and influential working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including clients and senior executive staff.
- Develop, monitor and oversee multiple complex projects concurrently, ensuring that required processes and governance are in place.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 205679