Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Ict Business Analyst seeking to implement a Whole of Government cloud-based HR and Payroll solution based on SAP SuccessFactors.
- The HCM Business Analyst will be responsible for mapping existing processes for the full hire to retire employee lifecycle for five project offices, determining common processes, and conducting a comprehensive impact assessment of the WoVG's proposed processes on current processes and reports
- Support the design and implementation of a cloud-based HR/Payroll solution
- Achieve a Whole of Government view of HR/Payroll processes including cost analysis benefits and implementation strategy
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible Extension , located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- SAP experience specifically within HR and Payroll
- Must have at least 2 years' experience with SuccessFactors
- Experience in facilitating business process workshops with key stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203551
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.