One of our premier clients is looking for a ITSM Business Analyst to join their team for an initial 12 months with possibility of extension to be based at Sydney CBD. In particular, they are looking for a Project Business Analyst that has been involved in the implementation of Customer Identity and Access Management and ITSM (IT service management) projects, and having knowledge in integration projects, web front end projects and understanding of CRM.
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst (non-negotiable), including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
- Can demonstrate knowledge in interfacing the CIAM system with any CRM system or digital platforms, including finalising the required data model and optimisation of the interactions.
- Can demonstrate experience in working in the use case development and solution reviews with vendors for end to end user flows between CIAM, digital systems and CRM modules.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the business and non-functional requirements for data migration from Microsoft Active directory or AWS (including Cognito systems) to a Cloud based CIAM system.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of having worked with different business stakeholders to drive a strategic direction in the use of Customer Identity and Access Management solution within an organisation
- Understands and can articulate the benefits of delivering a Customer Identity and Access Management Solution.
- Has delivered a major IT Service Management projects and can show detail knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Have delivered all aspects of IT business analysis functionalities in a Prince2 environment.
- Has over 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst (non-negotiable) in requirements gathering, analysing the service catalogs and categories and designing the service management, issue, incident and change management and end to end deployment of an ITSM platform of a major vendor such as Service Now or BMC Remedy Inc.
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply to Sunil Kompiyil with your updated CV .