ITIL Cross Functional Lead
Our leading, global IT client is seeking an ITIL Cross Functional Lead for an initial 3-month contract (with extension opportunity) based in Perth.
As ITIL Cross Functional Lead, you will act as a single point of contact for the execution of ITIL Processes within areas such as incident management, problem management and change management. It will be paramount that you possess extensive experience of ITSM practice in the management of various ITIL process roles.
- Lead the ITIL process team to achieve the process KPIs and service level targets;
- Drive and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on day to day operations to bring in coordination across the technical towers;
- Ensuring that Process adherence has been met, as per standards of the client;
- Connect, update and manage discussions with the customer for all in-scope infrastructure related technical services including: Networking, Servers, VMware & Storage;
- Act as a Crisis Manager during the occurrence of critical incidents;
- Drive internal audits, define and drive service improvement programs based on the external audit findings.
- Extensive experience in ITSM practice managing various ITIL process roles (including Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Change Manager & Asset and Configuration Manager);
- ITIL Foundation at Minimum (ITIL Intermediate / Expert is preferred);
- Good knowledge of ITSM Tools, especially HPSM9 and ServiceNow tools;
- The ability to deliver ITIL Training, when required;
- Expert level ticket / volume data analytical skills;
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools will be advantageous;
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to lead a team;
- Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills.
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global client
- Convenient location in Perth;
- High likelihood of contract extension after.
If you are interested and feel that you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply now a suitable resume covering all experience.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 08 9423 1449 - (Job reference: 193178)