About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
ITIL Change Service Management Specialist to to develop, deploy and ensure effective operation of the Operational Technology service management model across monitoring of system operations, incident response, return to service and low impact technical change management. You will also coordinate communication with stakeholders, project teams and customers regarding changes
- Develop, deploy and ensure effective operation of the Operational Technology service management model
- Ensure all systems staff and vendors are familiar with key service management processes.
- Develop, implement and manage a process of monitoring performance of service delivery against service levels
- Report on performance, reviewing with key stakeholders to inform and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure that the service desk is equipped with documented service levels, appropriate configuration information, up-to date work instructions and knowledge base material
- Ensure the service desk provides specific, relevant and timely communications to users, management and stakeholders from the commencement of major system outage incidents through to return to service of the systems
- Lead the resolution of complex incidents, root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Develop strategies to maximise user satisfaction, promoting a culture of quality customer service
- Monitor changes and coordinate approvals through all stages of the change lifecycle
- Agree standard classification for changes and facilitate the prioritisation process
- Create and maintain the Change process documents
- Must be experienced as an ITIL Change Management & ITIL Service Management Specialist
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experienced in ITIL Operational Support and Analysis & Release Control and Validation
- Senior experience delivering and running service management functions
- Have worked in large, complex organisations with multi-sourced delivering models
- Proven ability in the measurement, analysis and reporting of service and change management performance.
- Proven experience in coordinating internal support groups and external suppliers in the execution of activities.
- Knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
Ability to work call out roster and major incident management outside of ordinary working hours when required. You may be required to travel to other office locations in Sydney and hold a motor vehicle driver's licence
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 185185
Please click the apply button.