This role will play an important part in enabling the delivery of business solutions between the Information Technology Infrastructure (ITI) and the Information Technology Systems (ITS) core technology groups.
It will involve providing the design, implementation and end to end support for the business. The team is responsible for the Database, Middleware and Storage functional areas. The role will also be responsible for providing the delivery of projects and support of the bank's database systems.
- Responsible and accountable for all Database infrastructure
- Provide primary support to the bank's MS SQL and Oracle Database landscape
- Provide ongoing monitoring, evaluation and analysis of the database environments to provide optimum performance
- Provide regular review, analysis and reporting of current database capacity
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked through to closure
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Extensive MSSQL Server (2008 r2, 2012, 2014, 2016) together with Oracle (11g, 12c
- Database replication technologies (Always On, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping)
- SQL tuning, PL/SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting
- Linux and Microsoft Windows basic System Administration
This is an URGENT requirement with an immediate start.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine Grimes on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 184612.
Please click the apply button.