- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications and operating system fundamentals
- Excellent documentation skills
- Independent problem-solving, self-directed but able to work well in a team
- A broad base of knowledge and competency in core hardware and operating system technologies including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- Ability to escalate unresolved problems and requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Operate 1:1 support desk to help support user outcomes
- Pickup and action job tickets from helpdesk system.
- Ensure all jobs are prioritised and actioned in a timely manner consistent with agreed Support Policy.
- Make sure requesters are regularly informed of progress of support tasks and customer feedback is sought before ticket is closed.
- Ensure any support tasks undertaken including phone requests and walk ups are entered into the helpdesk system.
- Train staff, at point of need, in the operation of computer software and hardware.
- Ensure that tasks are escalated or assigned to a third party teams and providers as appropriate.
- Provide technical support to all staff
- Keep current with technologies employed by client
- Basic server and client operating system administration including user management, group policy administration, security management, printer management, e-mail administration, application support, networking and wireless etc.
- Maintain and service hardware attached to the client's network.
- Assisting in configuration, deployment and maintenance of a Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192104.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).