A successful, established and well-known Wealth Management company are looking to hire an experienced mobile/apps Support Manager to join their team as they are preparing for the next phase of evolution. This is the perfect time to join our client as they are embarking on a new journey.
The primary focus of the role is to take accountability for ensuring our client's customers are supported by an rapid, efficient, effective, and reliable suite of technology and systems, as well as supporting their company business processes from end-to-end. You will also manage vendor relationships and be responsible for keeping ahead of technology developments to be able to recommend improvements and new products and services.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Outstanding knowledge and experience of supporting web/mobile applications
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- Be able to think on your feet
- Act fast, respond well under pressure
- Demonstrable experience managing vendor relationships
- Previous wealth management experience (nice to have)
- Be confident with managing and creating best practices across the business
- Enjoy working in a team environment
This is a newly created role, instrumental for our client to ensure they have the right blend of skills, experience and knowledge. They have a flexible and friendly working environment. If this sounds like an opportunity that suits your background and profile, please forward your application today quoting # 214010
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.